Writing is the most difficult skill to improve for many candidates doing IELTS.
Some only come to me for help after they have failed to get what they need 2-5 times and fear that they are never going to live their dream. They have wasted precious time, money and energy.
Many are unsure what the IELTS examiner expects in Task 2 essays, they don't know what their personal writing weaknesses are, nor how to correct them. I've prepared a list of the most common mistakes in IELTS tasks 2 essays to help you get a clear picture of what you need to do.
Read your last practice essay written under exam conditions in 40 minutes. Check that you are not guilty of making one of these mistakes. Even better, book a Skype session with me to review your writing strengths and weaknesses together.
6 Top Mistakes:
* Not answering the specific question.
* Not using the right structure for each essay type.
* Not writing an effective introduction with an overview.
* Not expressing an opinion clearly
* Not fully developing one main idea in each body paragraph.
* Not concluding with a summary and a final comment.
MC3 IELTS Writing Task 2
This e-Course Video Pack is for those who are serious about getting the band score they need in
Check it out!
If you need Band 7 or 8, you should also check out:
MC2 Write in FORMAL Academic Style
Work smarter not harder!
If you have any questions, please send me an email.
Subscribers to the e-FluentEnglish website get special deals!