Do you have a PENPAL?
Someone that you communicate with in English.
A PAL is a friend.
You can write to them (PEN) or speak to them online.
InterPals.com is a popular website where language learners go to meet penpals.
Search for people who you match well with. Find someone you like so that you’ll be motivated to carry on a long-term relationship. InterPals makes the process easy!
1. Let everyone know how you would like to correspond.
Do you want to communicate through email or snail mail (post).
2. Kind of relationship that you’re looking to build.
Select whether you’re looking for friendship / a relationship / to flirt. Make sure you look for others who want the same thing.
3. Search filter. Once you’r profile is set up, narrow the database of potential penpals to exactly the type of person you’d like to speak to (age, gender etc.)
4. Set your filters so you see only the newest members / most recently modified profiles / most recent logins. This allows you to direct your messages to ACTIVE penpals.
5. Live feed allows you connect instantly online.
InterPals has many other great features. Sign up and check them out!
Advanced English Step-By-Step!